Friday, May 28, 2010

Count Down...

The time is drawing near...the ball is about to drop in Time's Square...P90X is looming big on the horizon.

We have previewed the videos. I was hoping that just by watching them, and appreciating the level of difficulty, that it would somehow have an effect on my body. Not so. Seriously, we just watched them to see what kind of equipment we would need, and what sort of set up the shed (aka "our gym") should have.

I'm thinking a defibrillator in one corner, a massage chair in another, and a smattering of barf-bags will probably cover all of the bases. These videos are so hard-core; it'll be like nothing I have ever encountered.

Really, I am excited about it. I mean, if I can't walk for days because I am ridiculously sore, the kids will get to wait on me hand and foot! They can bring me iced lattes and rub my shoulders... this is going to be better than I thought! Bring it on!

No comments: