Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Press On!

I haven't slept late in eons. So, this morning I told my hubby to go on without me, I wanted to sleep, but I would workout later. I really had good intentions!


And sleep, I did! It was marvelous. Then I went out after breakfast to work on my future garden (major Bermuda grass issues...Grrr! Must block the nuisance at all cost!). Three and a half hours later, after some major sweating in the Texas heat, I wasn't so sure about needing to workout! Isn't four hours (hey, let's round it up, shall we?) of sweating sufficient. 


Well, a few weeks ago, it would have been! But, after regrouping, I decided to bite the bullet and do the Kenpo-X after all. I surprised myself! I'll admit that I stopped when it got to the "easy" part; lots of arm blocks in a squat stance. I do think that "four" hours of lifting dirt and rocks and bags of corn meal counted for something!


Now, off to the shower with a clear conscience! Well, I do take back all that rounding up business.  Yes, three and a half hours, it was...now my conscience is clear. :)

No comments: